Saturday 3 January 2015

Why not?

Does it make sense to have a blog? Well honestly I think it's just about as important as a weave to a black woman, sure it seems like everyone needs one but we get on just fine without them. However I have allowed myself to be a slave to the question which has preceded many an adulterous encounter (not mine, my personal life isn't nearly that ermm entertaining)  yes the same question which inspired all forms of spontaneity - Why not? Why not indulge in the idea that some people might find the time to enjoy reading about me writing about me. Yes that sounds narcissistic but aslong as Simon Cowell is alive I'm pretty sure heaven is giving us some free coupons knowing very well we cannot match him. Back to the topic, why not? Why not share my stage experiences, my poetry and my view of the world? I'm sure a cynic will find an answer to this question, but until that time comes allow me to introduce myself - My name is Ashwyn, and I'm the Jack of all stages...

1 comment:

  1. True...Jack of all Stages, and a Master of ages, I am sure this Blog will touch all ages and generation to come.

    ReplyDelete