Monday 12 January 2015

The Game (Part Two)

0813258964... She gave me her number, now I gota go home and configure a game plan to get her under the covers, what if she wants us to be lovers? Nah these girls love money more than  they can possibly love us, so i'ma play the game until she's mine, but if she get emotional I'm throwing peace signs.. {9pm} okay the phone is ringing  what do I say? I should tell her she's been on my mind, wait women like a man who listens "hello, how was your day?" She said her day was pretty bad her boss don't respect her, she say that's the song he keeps singing soon he will probably eject her, then who gon employ her, if she lose her job she might need to marry a baller.. "girl relax stop making me laugh, and if you want a baller will you give me a cut when you leave him with half?" I'm glad I just just made her laugh, see women like a sense of your humour, if I continue il stay on her mind like a tumor.. "I'm sure he just frustrated that his wife ain't as hot as you, if I was him id probably wana fire you too, but I don't have a wife, which means I have some time on my hands, I'm also hoping you haven't got any plans,see you have some things you want to talk about and I'm a good listener, so I'm hoping you'll let me take you out to dinner... "

3 comments:

  1. this is excellent, the intensity, prowess, it absorbs you, flares up and explodes into millions of images, like Fire-worx, This is mighty great work, Its no longer just poetry, it cinemoetry...draws your audience in, drives them, then leaves them at the edge of the...Can't wait for part 3. PS: Hope this is the 1st season of many more to come...cause if it end suddenly it might just cause grievous harm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks brother!i really appreciate the support! i promise to keep em coming

      Delete
  2. ,👏👏 this is by far my favourite blog., keep doing what you do.🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete