Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Game (Part Three)

Look at her walking into the restaurant like she owns the place, so confident with those sexy curves but iv got a keep a straight face, even though her structure got a brother all startled, her body looking like this pinot noir bottle, let me pull her chair it's essential to be a gentleman, I'm tryna stand out and not come through like I'm any man,, "You look beautiful, and that smile is priceless" Time to sell dreams, but first let me see what her price is.. "Are you feeling better since our last conversation?"  She say yes and you helped put a smile on my face again,, 2hours in and we haven't had a moment of silence I'm listening and she loving every word I'm saying, girl knows how to hold a conversation,  got me thinking that this one might be worth saving,, she got me smiling like a gadamn idiot, gota reign it in though, she a couple drinks in its time to show some of the skills I got.. 

 "You say you don't have a man, because you can't stand these players, you give em love but all they display is their lust, I get you but I feel like you're being unfair, expecting a brother to approach you like your beauty ain't there, but I should make this clear, I understand where you coming from, it's a jungle out there and niggas wana feast then dissappear, but now I'm tryna make your trust in men reappear, so that when you're feeling down on an Emily sande/Sunday you'll find me right next to you like Jay and BeyoncĂ© " I know the things I'm saying may sound a lil  corny, but if her hearts a field I'ma reap these lines, go figure.. She say I don't trust you, you saying this because I'm tipsy and you tryna take me home.. "Yea, but I'm taking you to yours, we can have coffee then you can show me the door"

{5am}  yea boi! a nigga just hit it, let me leave now, ain't tryna love a girl that give it up this easy...


2 comments:

  1. Oh my Ashwyn! I am loving your series so much! Keep writing and I'm gonna keep reading.
    I can almost hear your voice in my head as I read this. It's very inspiring, you're inspiring me to start writing again, been struggling with writer's block for way too long now.
    Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last line just hit it for me...The Game for Sure...every time I think I know how this is gonna end you spike it a notch higher, now you got me think there should be a Part 4 to this

    ReplyDelete