Sunday 11 January 2015

The Game (Part One)

He sees her. Her round curves throw curve balls at his value system, she isn't tryna make him lose himself but he has already lost himself in the rhythm of her hips,, she's late for work and keeps thinking about how to  stay relevant as a woman in a man's world, he knows his job is safe so all he can think of is how she looks like she should be this man's girl,he thinks she shouldn't be alone walking around with a behind like that, knowing brothers like me are walking behind her back, let me station myself beside her rack, tell her she looks beautiful and pray she smiles right back, "Excuse me umm hie I'm Jack...... oh your name is Michelle? In that case I'm Barrack".. Oh damn she smiled, phew that line was corny though, focus.." So where you work? A bank? I hope they don't make you stand all day because then I'd expect them to raise your pay, and I'm surprised you know how to walk in heels when some women don't know where to start,watching you is like watching an everyday activity turn into an art, now I don't wana bore you with my observations, so  if it's fine  can you give me your number so I can save it call you later then continue this conversation.........    "

3 comments:

  1. You know what intelligent women love in a man? When he is a master of his own words and creates art with those words. High five!

    ReplyDelete